OciXCrom's Rank System

OciXCrom's Rank System v3.10

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
sbelov020, oops. I forgot to remove the test message. Fixed now @ v3.8.2.

Djo, I'm unable to reproduce the issue. Are you sure you're not confusing the rewards due to them combining themselves (the USE_COMBINED_EVENTS setting)?

Djo

Реакции
OciXCrom, yep. возможно проблема из-за плагинов отключения. начинается разминка->отключается плагин->заканчивается разминка->включается
Или из-за випа. В период бесплатного ночного вип он выдает не флаг.

Реакции
Djo, yes, if you have a plugin that is adding the VIP flags later in game, the rank system won't register them. This is due to AMXX not having a way to detect flag changes (yet).

What you can do to fix this issue is editing the VIP plugin and force it to run the "update_vip_status" function from this plugin right after adding the flags. If you don't know how, attach the source code here.

Реакции
pheronix, I saw that, but I can't provide assistance at the moment. I suggest you ask in some other section in the forum, as MySQL isn't my strong side.

Djo

Реакции
OciXCrom, но проблема с постоянными випами. Ребята у которых вип постоянный жалуются на эти ошибки.

Реакции
Djo, you can try adding update_vip_status(id) in the beginning of the get_xp_reward function (line 1262). This will make sure the flags are always updated before retrieving the XP reward from the .ini file. Right now they are only updated when the player connects and when he changes his name.

In the next update I will add a setting for more frequent flag updates in order to prevent other plugins from causing problems.

Реакции
OciXCrom Can you plzz add a cvar for this? HUDINFO_ENABLED = 1

So that hud can be showed only after death or when the round starts.. or whenever required

Реакции
pheronix, there already is such a setting in the .ini file - HUDINFO_ALIVE_ONLY.

Реакции
OciXCrom I want to set in such a way that it should show only when player is dead or in freezetime..thats y i was requesting for a cvar :)

Реакции
@phorenix, if you set the setting to 0, it will display only when the player is dead. I'll add another value for freeze time.

Реакции
[QUOTE = "OciXCrom, post: 71913, member: 854"]
@phorenix, if you set the setting to 0, it will display only when the player is dead. I'll add another value for freeze time.
[/ QUOTE]

Ihecked this but it shows when player is Alive .. and Disappear when Player is DEAD... Plz Do Something so that I will Show When Player is DEAD & In Freezetime Only
21 Ноя 2019
I checked this but it shows when player is Alive .. and Disappear when Player is DEAD ... Plz Do Something so that I will Show When Player is DEAD & In Freezetime Only

Реакции
0 = show for alive + dead
1 = show only for alive

I will add more options for this setting in the next update, probably tomorrow if I have time:

2 = show only for dead
3 = show for dead + during freeze time

Реакции
OciXCrom

Can You Plzz Add a check For MYSql DB Like Freshbans? I Got Some error like this which crashed

L 02/03/2020 - 16:34:46: [MySQL] Invalid handle: 0
L 02/03/2020 - 16:34:46: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "crx_ranksystem.amxx") (native "SQL_FreeHandle") - debug not enabled!
L 02/03/2020 - 16:34:46: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

Реакции
pheronix, what did you do exactly? Enable "debug" mode" and show your SQL settings.

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
OciXCrom, Можно ли переносить dhud отображение ранга на строку ниже?

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу