OciXCrom's Rank System

OciXCrom's Rank System v3.10

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
I Often Get DDoS Attacks On My Server.. Some times Query Flood Attacks..
The Plugin has a function to switch to nvault when there is no mysql connection..
What if the attack goes.. Will The Plugin Again switch to MySql ? What About The data which was stored in nvault for sometime (when attack was on) ?
Will It get Transfered to MySql ??

Реакции
I Often Get DDoS Attacks On My Server.. Some times Query Flood Attacks..
The Plugin has a function to switch to nvault when there is no mysql connection..
What if the attack goes.. Will The Plugin Again switch to MySql ? What About The data which was stored in nvault for sometime (when attack was on) ?
Will It get Transfered to MySql ??
The plugin will switch to nVault if the connection can't be established when the map starts. It won't switch randomly during gameplay. The data won't get transfered automatically since the plugin can't possibly know if you saved it in nVault on purpose or it happened because of a failed connection. You can use a sub-plugin to transfer the data from nVault to MySQL or vice-versa.

Реакции
The plugin will switch to nVault if the connection can't be established when the map starts. It won't switch randomly during gameplay. The data won't get transfered automatically since the plugin can't possibly know if you saved it in nVault on purpose or it happened because of a failed connection. You can use a sub-plugin to transfer the data from nVault to MySQL or vice-versa.
So What if a Query Flood Attack.. It is set to Mysql..but due to attack plugin cant send data to mysqldb.. so when attack is over...it will send data afterwards or that data is lost ?

Реакции
So What if a Query Flood Attack.. It is set to Mysql..but due to attack plugin cant send data to mysqldb.. so when attack is over...it will send data afterwards or that data is lost ?
I don't see how I can help here. You should protect your server against such attacks. Of course that something will go wrong if your server is under attack. Losing some XP in the process is probably the least concern.

Реакции
OciXCrom

How can I change the position of hud..
[ LEVEL XP]
Default its in Middle..
How can I change it under RADAR..
I want it like
[LEVEL]
[XP]
Plz help :-)

Реакции
Помог
124 раз(а)
pheronix, check settings HUDINFO_POSITION and HUDINFO_FORMAT (+ HUDINFO_FORMAT_FINAL)

Реакции
pheronix
Use $br$ in the HUDINFO_FORMAT and HUDINFO_FORMAT_FINAL options to move the text on a new line. Click here to see all available keywords for the configuration file.

Реакции
OciXCrom
Whenever a Player is killed/Suicide or whenever a Plyer Loses his XP.. It Does Not Show in Chat Msg
My Settings are correct in config File ?

INI:
#============================================#
# OciXCrom's Rank System: Configuration file #
#============================================#

# Some of the settings in this file use special keywords that can be found here: https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/OciXCrom/RankSystem/blob/info/ini_keywords.html

# You can specify different settings for different maps.
# To do this, type in the map name between dashes. Example: - de_dust2 -
# Everything below that line will be read only on the map de_dust2.
# You can also use map prefixes: - de_* -
# To reset back to all maps, use - #all -

[Settings]
# The prefix that will be used in front of all chat messages from this plugin.
CHAT_PREFIX =

# How to save the XP: 0 = Nickname | 1 = IP | 2 = SteamID
SAVE_TYPE = 2

# If set to 1, player XP will be saved and loaded using MySQL rather than nVault.
# If the MySQL connection fails, the plugin will automatically switch to using nVault.
USE_MYSQL = 1

# SQL information to use if USE_MYSQL is set to 1.
SQL_HOST =
SQL_USER =
SQL_PASSWORD =
SQL_DATABASE =
SQL_TABLE = CRXRanks

# The vault file where the XP will be saved if using nVault.
# Renaming this will reset everyone's XP.
VAULT_NAME = CRXRanks

# Commands that you can use to check your current XP.
XP_COMMANDS = say /xp, say_team /xp, say /level, say_team /level

# Who can see the message when a player gains a level.
# 0 = disable the message
# 1 = only the player
# 2 = all players
LEVELUP_MESSAGE_TYPE = 2

# The sound that is played when a player gains a level.
# You can leave it blank if you don't want any sound to be played.
LEVELUP_SOUND = warcraft3/levelupcaster.wav

# Set it to 0 to disable the screen fade effect when a player gains a level.
LEVELUP_SCREEN_FADE_ENABLED = 1

# Color for the screen fade effect in RGBA format. You can use -1 for a random value.
LEVELUP_SCREEN_FADE_COLOR = 0 255 0 75

# The sound that is played when a player loses a level.
# You can leave it blank if you don't want any sound to be played.
LEVELDN_SOUND = warcraft3/purgetarget1.wav

# Set it to 0 to disable the screen fade effect when a player loses a level.
LEVELDN_SCREEN_FADE_ENABLED = 1

# Color for the screen fade effect in RGBA format. You can use -1 for a random value.
LEVELDN_SCREEN_FADE_COLOR = 255 0 0 75

# The admin flags that players will receive when they reach the final level.
# You can leave it blank if you want to disable this option.
FINAL_LEVEL_FLAGS =

# Users with these flags are considered VIP and will get the extra XP set in the [XP Rewards] section.
VIP_FLAGS =

# If set to 1, XP rewards will be combined for specific events.
# For example: killing a player with a headshot will reward both "kill" and "headshot" XP rewards, rather than only "headshot".
USE_COMBINED_EVENTS = 1

# By changing this setting you can make players able to receive XP only if they are on a specific team.
# The numbers shown below are for CS 1.6. For other games, you will need to find the correct team numbers.
# 0 = disabled | 1 = terrorists | 2 = counter-terrorists
TEAM_LOCK = 0

# If greater than 0, player's wont receive any XP if the amount of players in the server is less than the number specified here.
MINIMUM_PLAYERS = 0

# If set to 1, bots won't be able to receive any XP.
IGNORE_BOTS = 0

# If set to 1, players will receive a chat message containing the amount of XP that they receive when killing another player.
# This will also display a chat message to the player if he committed suicide and the plugin is set to make players lose XP on suicide.
NOTIFY_ON_KILL = 1

# Set it 0 to disable the HUD that constantly shows your rank and XP on the screen.d
HUDINFO_ENABLED = 1

# If set to 1, the HUD information will show only when the player is alive.
HUDINFO_ALIVE_ONLY = 0

# This setting is only available if TEAM_LOCK is non-zero.
# If enabled, players won't be able to see the HUD info if they are not on the team set in TEAM_LOCK.
# The same applies for the player they're spectating if HUDINFO_OTHER_PLAYERS is set to 1.
HUDINFO_TEAM_LOCK = 1

# If set to 1, when dead, players will be able to see the HUD info of the player they are spectating.
# This setting will not work if HUDINFO_ALIVE_ONLY is set to 1.
HUDINFO_OTHER_PLAYERS = 0

# HUD info color in RGB format. You can use -1 for a random value.
HUDINFO_COLOR = 106 -1 208

# HUD info coordinates.
HUDINFO_POSITION = 0.01 0.27

# Set it to 1 if you want the HUD info to use be displayed as a DHUD message.
HUDINFO_USE_DHUD = 0

# This is how the HUD information is going to look when the player is on any level except the final one.
HUDINFO_FORMAT = [Level $level$/$max_levels$: $rank$] $br$ [XP: $current_xp$/$next_xp$]

# This is how the HUD information is going to look when the player is on the final level.
HUDINFO_FORMAT_FINAL = [Level $level$/$max_levels$: $rank$] $br$ [XP: $current_xp$/$next_xp$]

# Text that is going to be used when an invalid value is passed on the HUD info.
HUDINFO_INVALID_TEXT = n/a

# Set it to 0 to disable HUD messages when the player gets/loses XP.
XP_NOTIFIER_ENABLED = 0

# Color of XP notifier when the player receives XP.
XP_NOTIFIER_COLOR_GET = 0 255 -1

# Color of XP notifier when the player loses XP.
XP_NOTIFIER_COLOR_LOSE = 255 0 -1

# XP notifier coordinates.
XP_NOTIFIER_POSITION = 0.8 0.8

# Duration of XP notifier messages in seconds.
XP_NOTIFIER_DURATION = 1.5

# Set it to 1 if you want the XP notifier to use DHUD message. Bear in mind that these messages can overlap.
XP_NOTIFIER_USE_DHUD = 0

[Ranks]
# Here you can add the ranks that players will get according to their XP.
# Start from the lowest with 0 XP to the highest. The number of ranks you can add is unlimited.
# Rank names cannot start with any of these symbols: "#", ";", "-" and "["
# Syntax: rank name = minimum XP needed

Newborn = 0
Learner = 100
KilleR = 250
HitMAN = 500
Ass@ss1n = 750
Ninja = 1000
Scarecr0w = 1250
SWAT = 1650
NegoT1aTor = 2000
Wind FighTeR = 2350
SpY = 2700
M@dm@n = 3100
LuckY 13 = 3550
X7r3m3 = 4200
CreeD = 4800
SAVaGE = 5500
ManiPulaToR = 6050
DeViL = 6666
GuardiaN = 7150
RespecteD = 7800
HeadtakeR = 8550
Dragon Slayer = 9200
10K Champion = 10000
SkyFaLL = 10900
RocketmaN = 11800
MonsteR = 13000
DominatoR = 14500
DemoN SlayeR = 16000
Legendary Player = 17500
ELiTE MasteR = 20000

[XP Rewards]
# In this section you can determine how much XP are players going to receive on different in-game events.
# You can use any weapon name to determine how much XP a player is going to receive when killing another player with that weapon.
# In addition, you can use a bunch of different defined keywords such as "headshot" or "bomb_planted".
# For a full list of keywords, read parts 2 and 3 in the link in the beginning of the file.

# Please note that if USE_COMBINED_EVENTS is set to 1, some of the events will be combined.
# For example: if you kill someone with a headshot with the USP, you will get the XP for "kill", "headshot", and "usp".
# If set to 0, you will get the XP for the event with the highest priority which in the example above is "usp".

# You can set a different amount of XP for users who have the flags set in VIP_FLAGS by separating it with a space.
# Example: kill = 5 7 - this means that regular players will get 5 XP for a kill, while VIP users will get 7.

kill = 3
headshot = 1
knife = 5
grenade = 4
bomb_planted = 8
bomb_defused = 8
death = -1

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Реакции
pheronix, it's not really a bug, I just haven't made it so it prints out a message on death/suicide. But I did notice that the suicide event isn't really accurate - it won't trigger when you fall to your death, get killed by a door, etc. I'll have a look into this and will fix it soon. I'll add the death message as well.

Реакции
OciXCrom Can you Plzz add a cvar for start stop of plugin?
Like if we type amx_ranks 1 in server console.. It will Start recording ranks..
If amx_ranks 0 then rank will not record..
I tried Pausing unpausing the plugin but it needs a map restart..
Plzz a chat command for player to remove XP|LEVEL HUD so that those who dont need can disable it..
T.I.A
17 Май 2019
L 05/17/2019 - 17:13:17: [crx_ranksystem.amxx] [SQL Error] Connection failed (1040): Too many connections
L 05/17/2019 - 17:13:17: [crx_ranksystem.amxx] [SQL Error] Connection failed (1040): Too many connections

How can i solve this ?

fox

Реакции
Помог
7 раз(а)
OciXCrom, не могли бы вы реализовать функцию, по которой игрок может отключать/включать информер? По типу /informer

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу