ReHLDS-M Launcher

ReHLDS-M Launcher 1.3.1

Реакции
Помог
3 раз(а)
Hi,

I've started running this on 32/32, as pingboost 5 (as test) and it's ~10000fps on my machine.
If I start running another server 12/12, will it be affected by these 100 % CPU, or these servers or CPU power is already splitted to each server?

Actually, how does configuration of CS servers works? Does they split CPU power on they taking CPU power from each other all the time?
1691224247194.png

This is CPU usage after pingboost 5, which seems like 25% not 100% for machine data.

Реакции
the_hunter
could you pls drop some explanation regarding the newest 1.3.0?
for a few weeks i had the mm_insane-patch running and the gaming-experience 'felt a bit better' than with your former 1.2.0. somehow the hitboxes seemed slightly 'bigger' with that mm_insane patch.
now i tried the 1.3.0 of your plugin and enabled -targetfps, but i'm asking myself what consequences this exactly has. the server seems to reach the configured fps, but does not 'reach' the same cpu-load than mm_timer or your 1.2.0-pingboost4/5.
does -targetfps 'shift' from one pingbooster-value to another in 'realtime' according to the server-load?

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
AllMassive, it definitely does not affect the hitboxes or their size in any way :crazy:
-targetfps is an experimental feature that replaces pingboost and sys_ticrate. It tries to adjust to the current situation in real time in order to achieve the desired FPS.

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
drag1c,
CS servers does not control such low-level things. This is handled by the task scheduler of operation system, which is decides which processes and threads should run on which CPU cores and in what order. The task scheduler uses various algorithms and criteria to make these decisions, such as process priority, resource availability, hardware compatibility, etc.

For example, if you run two CS servers on your machine, one with 32/32 players and one with 12/12 players, the task scheduler will not split the CPU power equally between them, but dynamically allocate it according to their current load and needs. This means that if one server requires more resources than the other, the task scheduler may assign it more CPU cores or increase its priority. However, this does not mean that the other server will suffer from resource shortage or slowdown. The task scheduler constantly adjusts the resource allocation as needed to ensure fair and efficient use of the CPU.

ssx

Реакции
Не работает с Jk_Botti 1.44b (Windows)
Просто закрывается окно сервера.

П.С. Нашёл на гитхабе форк jk_botti от APGRoboCop но как скомпилировать под винду я хз.

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
ssx, Работает p.png
В том форке ничего не изменено, кроме одного параметра компилятора, и то для Linux. Компилировать смысла нет.

Реакции
Помог
4 раз(а)
the_hunter, консоль на хостингах перестала отваливаться?

ssx

Реакции
the_hunter, Спасибо что написал что работает.
Я проверил квары в конфиге jk_botti и нашёл причину конфликта с ReHLDS-M Launcher.
Виной всему параметр # modify bot connection times show on steam server list
bot_conntimes 1

Квар нужный, было бы хорошо чтоб работал c сабжем :)

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции
Предупреждения
У меня одного сервер с ботами зависает ?)

Реакции
Добрый вечер!
Подскажите пожалуйста, есть ли подробная информация об параметре -targetfps?
Как правильно его нужно прописать в параметры запуска?

Реакции
Помог
124 раз(а)
qpi3ik, нужно выставить sys_ticrate на 0, а -targetfps задать на желаемое кол-во fps сервера, которое лаунчер должен пытаться достичь. Например: -targetfps 1100

Реакции
Hello, after using this launcher, it shows runtime error. C++has already been installed. How to solve this problem.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу