Awp Block 3.5

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
Последнее редактирование:
Реакции
Помог
11 раз(а)
AllMassive,
The plugin has an API. I think your request can be implemented using this.
If there is time, I will send it to you in person.
Well, if there is no time, then you can always order a revision in the orders section

Реакции
the plugin is nice but unfortunately there is a problem with the vip menu.
After selecting awp, when the limit is on, the VIP menu disappears and it is not possible to take another weapon

Реакции
Помог
11 раз(а)
pmadisson75, The plugin has an API. If you have the source code of VIPMenu, you can enter a condition there.

Код:
/**
* Узнать заблокировано ли AWP
* @return true если AWP заблокировано
*/
native bool:ab_get_block();

Реакции
Помог
11 раз(а)
pmadisson75, Send me the source code of your VIP menu.
P.S.
In private messages

Реакции
when looking at settings on Setup theres the option abn_min_awp_team 2, but the plugin automatically creates abn_max_awp_team "20" - think its only a typo.
but i dont understand the value for that abn_max_awp_team: is it the overall max number of player per team which is allowed to buy a awp, or is it the percentage of players of that team?
and what about players in spec or a hltv-server - are these also counted as regular players in abn_min_players?

Реакции
There is an error.

When someone wants to take an AWP weapon, the server removes the weapon with a message stating that the limit of awp players per team has been reached, even though no one has taken an awp.

Availability of awp weapons from the number of players on the server works fine.

Edit:
At least this applies to version 3.2.

I will test version 3.4 and let you know.

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции
Помог
11 раз(а)
pmadisson75, Delete the old cfg file to create a new one
Код:
// Фильтр поиска игроков
// c - Игнорируем ботов
// h - Игнорируем HLTV
// Спектора игнорируются по дефолту
// -
// Default: "ch"
abn_filter_search "ch"
15 Ноя 2022
AllMassive,
abn_max_awp_team:
Percentage of players on the same team with AWP.

There are 6 players in the CT.
abn_max_awp_team = 30

30/100 = 0.3
0.3*6 = 1.8

Rounding: 1.8 -> 2

Total: In the CT, a maximum of 2 players can play with AWP

Реакции
Помог
4 раз(а)
b0t., думаю многим будет удобно не только в % соотношении, но так же и обычное кол.-во на команду

Реакции
@Алексеич,а где там написано про флаги, не вижу, где поставить иммунитет для админов

RockTheStreet

Саппорт года
Реакции
Помог
40 раз(а)
Обратите внимание, если вы хотите заключить сделку с этим пользователем, он заблокирован
bagdatinho99, Там можно узнать, иммунитет для администрации есть или нет. Чтобы не захламлять тему бесполезными вопросами.

Реакции
@RockTheStreet,или можно ответить есть или нет сразу, вместо того, чтобы умничать, это уже 4ое сообщение, а ответа так и нет, я не шарю в скриптинге, а может быть все таки есть иммунитет, но в исходнике где-то, поэтому я спросил прямо у автора уточнить это, а вы лезете умничаете

Реакции
Помог
4 раз(а)
ImmortalAmxx, спасибо огромное), вот ответ которого я ждал
Админ! Сорян за флуд.

Все правильно тебе говорили. Надо учиться понимать инструкцию к плагину , и схему как все работает , когда не понимаешь в скриптинге , тогда отправляешься в отдел заказов , А не ждать пока тебе разжуют.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу