CSGOMod

CSGOMod 2.5.1

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
thedoctor,
In any update, will plugins be made with reapi? It would be better, i guess. Thanks anyways.
I was actually thinking few days ago about reworking buymenu plugin with reapi.
So yes, probably sooner or later it will be used.

If you have an idea what could be improved using reapi please create an issue.
Even better, if want to make some changes in code, you can make a pull request that I would gladly review and merge.

Реакции
Version 2.1.0 will probably be released before end of this week and there are already quite a few changes.

If someone want to translate this mod to russian or any other language (beside english and polish), you can find csgomod.txt lang file here.
I will accept the translation as a pull request or you can send me this file in private message or to my email ([email protected]).
Any help will be sincerely appreciated!

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
[CS:GO StratTrak] SQL Error: Table 'db.csgo_stattrak' doesn't exist
Таблица не создается автоматический.

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
Подскажите будет ли данный мод переведен на русский язык?

Реакции
Помог
44 раз(а)
newcs, переведи сам и предложи перевод, чтобы его добавили в мод.

• wow
Реакции: Ayk
Реакции
Помог
61 раз(а)
thedoctor, Some notes.
1. Check if buy was disabled by entity info_map_params is no so correct. Check gamerules members instead
2. Inside zeus plugin I don't fine block prediction. As I understand you send your events over existing one. It's not a good idea to do that.
3. On ranks you can attack env_sprite to player (0 attachment as I remember) and use frame for showing rank. In this case you can decrease the number of precached models by merging all of them into one.
And this is only what I saw on the front of my view. I think there a lot of possibilities to make it better. Please feel free to ask me question and I will try to help while I will be able to have free time.

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
Как подключиться msql?

Реакции
I'm having trouble creating the account the command /account doesn't open anything and I'm also getting errors in mysql
the modules are connected and the database is configured, but I still have an error
[CS: GO Clans] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)
[CS: GO Accounts] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)
[MySQL] Invalid handle: 0
[AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csgo_accounts.amxx", version "2.2.0")
[AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "SQL_FreeHandle")
[AMXX] [0] csgo_accounts.sma :: sql_init (line 658)
[CS: GO Ranks] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)
[CS: GO StatTrak] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)

Реакции
Помог
5 раз(а)
I'm having trouble creating the account the command /account doesn't open anything and I'm also getting errors in mysql
the modules are connected and the database is configured, but I still have an error
[CS: GO Clans] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)
[CS: GO Accounts] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)
[MySQL] Invalid handle: 0
[AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "csgo_accounts.amxx", version "2.2.0")
[AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "SQL_FreeHandle")
[AMXX] [0] csgo_accounts.sma :: sql_init (line 658)
[CS: GO Ranks] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)
[CS: GO StatTrak] Init SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (2002)

RockTheStreet

Саппорт года
Реакции
Помог
40 раз(а)
Обратите внимание, если вы хотите заключить сделку с этим пользователем, он заблокирован
zetsu, Вместо localhost указать 127.0.0.1

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу