Поиск Ban system

Реакции
Hello as the title goes to my ban system that works with a rechecker and ban the players with hack who are down in rechecker / resources.ini I have a ban system but does not want to ban hackers

Реакции
Помог
16 раз(а)
You don't want to ban hackers? So, don't ban them in Rechecker in punishment string.

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
I don't understand what you want.

Реакции
i think that he wants to ban automatically hackers that rechecker finds, but his ban system it's not working.

give us more information, what ban system are you using? amxbans or another?

Реакции
Помог
16 раз(а)
i think that he wants to ban automatically hackers that rechecker finds, but his ban system it's not working.

give us more information, what ban system are you using? amxbans or another?
I guess, he wants not to block cheaters, but to write down them in the separate file.
but I haven't understood for 100% too

ifx

Реакции
Помог
4 раз(а)
Dream, what type of ban system u usin?
switch to lite bans - https://dev-cs.ru/threads/1372/ and dont forget to correct method for ban in resources.ini

its should looks like this
Код:
"../bin/steam.dll"        516407c7    "amx_ban 43200 [userid]  ' steamid changer';        rc_log steamid changer        | md5hash '[file_md5hash]' - file '[file_name]' - '<[steamid]><[ip]>' - [name]"        BREAK
--
пацану нужна бан-система, которая бы проверяла в речекере читаков и банила их, тк его текущая система не банит.
изи.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу