Bombplace Model 2.0

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
MayroN добавил(а) новый ресурс:

Bombplace Model - Метки модели на бомбплейсах

Плагин отображает модель меток на бомбплейсах карты
Данный плагин полезен тем,что можно подгружать его на тех картах,где самой метки нет и карты новые,что-бы новички ориентировались ,что это вообще такое

Установка бомбы - метка убралась
Раунд закончился и не было установки бомбы - метка убралась
Новый раунд - всё восстанавливается

Посмотреть вложение 38612Посмотреть вложение 38613[ATTACH type="full"...
Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

Реакции
May I ask what plugin you use to place this model ?

Реакции
I apologize in advance for spamming the topic. I have no option to edit. Again, great plugin, but I want to ask something important. Can this model be made larger to make it easier to see? I don't understand milkshape program and I can't make it myself.

Download all Attachments

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
I apologize in advance for spamming the topic. I have no option to edit. Again, great plugin, but I want to ask something important. Can this model be made larger to make it easier to see? I don't understand milkshape program and I can't make it myself.
What exactly is needed?
Completely increase the model or increase your modification and by how much?

Реакции
About the size of the circle I hastily scribbled.
If I have a larger model, I can then modify it again. A little photoshop and hl viewer :)

If I may take this moment I also want to ask about the inconsistency with some maps, it must be due to the maps themselves and can't be changed and fixed right? I'll try to show some pictures so you can see how it works on those weird rat maps, but most likely the problem is with the maps themselves, I guess.

Download all Attachments

Реакции
Помог
125 раз(а)
Реакции
In that case, may I ask if I'm on the right track? I can't for now...
I tried to change the scale to 3, but when I save the model it is still the same size.
How exactly is this miracle done ?

Вложения

Реакции
Помог
125 раз(а)
Huehue, no need to edit qc, just scale mesh + scale bones then "Show Ground" and edit origin on tab "weapon origin"

Реакции
I admit I can't handle it. It is never saved or changed. The size stays the same. I wanted to make it triple the size. Are you using another better version of hl viewer? I have 1.36. I also downloaded some version supposedly 2.0, but I could not understand it. Something isn't working right for me.

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
If I may take this moment I also want to ask about the inconsistency with some maps, it must be due to the maps themselves and can't be changed and fixed right? I'll try to show some pictures so you can see how it works on those weird rat maps, but most likely the problem is with the maps themselves, I guess.
В таких вот случаях можно проделать отслеживание обьектов
Тоесть если на бомбплейсе имеются ящики,коробки и прочее ( перед тем,как ложить метку ), то в этом случаи не спавнить её на карту,если она рядом по-умолчанию ложится там возле их

Мне Отец уже отписался,что на карте de_kabul вообще её нет
А рядом на бомбплейсе имеется ящик, - вот я подумал,что она и внутри его находится

1.jpg

Потом проверил de_kabul_mtk и вот что я увидел

2.jpg

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Вот этот Сток на наличие свободного места от метки модели
Если кто-то сможет нормально его в плагин подстроить - я выпущу обнову

Код:
stock is_the_place_valid_set_target(eEnt, Float: fOriginEnd[3], eIgnoreEnt)
{
    const Float: fShiftUnit = 22.0;

new Float: fOriginStart[3];

pev(eEnt, pev_origin, fOriginStart);
    pev(eEnt, pev_angles, fOriginEnd);

engfunc(EngFunc_MakeVectors, fOriginEnd);
    global_get(glb_v_right, fOriginEnd);

xs_vec_neg(fOriginEnd, fOriginEnd);

xs_vec_mul_scalar(fOriginEnd, fShiftUnit, fOriginEnd);
    xs_vec_add(fOriginStart, fOriginEnd, fOriginEnd);

engfunc(EngFunc_TraceLine, fOriginStart, fOriginEnd, DONT_IGNORE_MONSTERS, eIgnoreEnt, 0);

get_tr2(0, TR_vecEndPos, fOriginEnd);

engfunc(EngFunc_TraceHull, fOriginEnd, fOriginEnd, DONT_IGNORE_MONSTERS, HULL_POINT, eIgnoreEnt, 0);

if(!get_tr2(0, TR_StartSolid) && !get_tr2(0, TR_AllSolid) && get_tr2(0, TR_InOpen))
    {
        fOriginEnd = fOriginStart;
        return true;
    }

return false;
}

Реакции
Would it be possible for someone to help me by enlarging this model three times? Only the changed image can be saved with hl viewer, but not other manipulations on the model. If I want to adjust the origin or change the sound or something else like that, I must necessarily decompile the model and then compile it again, otherwise it is absolutely impossible to change anything on a given model. I don't understand milkshake and I can't do it.
Some people told me that it works, but I can't understand why they say that after using this program for 10 years and it has never saved anything without decompiling, except changing the picture. I asked about another version of hl viewer, but apparently it's not the problem, I don't know either.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу