Ban System, Stats system with web statistics?

Реакции
Hi, everyone, i want to install a ban system and statistics with web part, my server is using lastest rehlds and modules with amx 1.8.3 5154 (SteamOnly)

i'm thinking
Amxbans 6.14.4
Advanced Experience System 0.5.9
CSstatsX SQL 0.7.4 + WEB for CSstatsX SQL and AES
https://cs.net.ua/forum/topic81967.html

is this the best option? any suggestion? i used amxbans before, but never tried new ones like cs bans and fresh bans. i'm good setting up everything, just want to make sure i'm getting the best options!
Thanks everyone

Реакции
Помог
16 раз(а)
1) I think, Gameme Stats will be better then CSstatsX SQL.
2) cs bans(or amxbans GM 1.6) + fresh bans + dopban2 is the best solution on today. But if you don't want to install dopban2(addon for fresh_bans), may use amxbans_main instead fresh_bans. No difference.

Реакции
1) I think, Gameme Stats will be better then CSstatsX SQL.
2) cs bans(or amxbans GM 1.6) + fresh bans + dopban2 is the best solution on today. But if you don't want to install dopban2(addon for fresh_bans), may use amxbans_main instead fresh_bans. No difference.
thanks for the reply
i like gameME stats, but in my country it's like 10 dollars every month, paying with credit card + taxes, so don't want to spend with that unless i have to.
i was think about AES + CSX Easy Stats too, i think it's good if i don't use CSstatsx SQL

so maybe amxbans + freshban or amxbans_main, i don't need dopban2 since my servers are Steam-Only servers, so ppl can't bypass the ban

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу