Поиск HNS Jumpstats

Реакции
Hello.
I am looking for similliar jumpstats plugin:

Untitled.png
I need it to show prestrafe,strafes in the chat as the one in the picture. I have tried the UQ Jumpstats and also Jumpstats by exolent but they are not like this one. Would also appreciate if you have any alternatives for good jumpstats plugin.(Need just the normal ones like LJ,SCJ,CJ.) Jumpbug,Edgebug are not needed

Реакции
Помог
6 раз(а)
Реакции
But it shows in the HUD message. I think this option is more convenient.

Unfortunately, I do not know.
The logic behind showing the messages in chat is other people to be able to see how much prestrafe and strafes and sync he made to jump that big. So incase is something that is like a cheater, they can report it to the admin via /calladmin command. And also looks better than just in HUD

Реакции
Помог
4 раз(а)
tom1kHF, a little search on the plugin, and you will find this command and be able to remove it

Реакции
tom1kHF, a little search on the plugin, and you will find this command and be able to remove it
In the sma file i tried to search filter, it showed me 2 things about it. I tried to put // but i got many errors after that. Then i searched in the config it said legal settings so i disabled it but still no effect. Would appreciate if you can tell me the solution.

Реакции
Здравствуйте! Стоит статистика прыжков, которую посоветовали автору темы, но есть один нюанс.
В данной статистике есть ограничения по длине прыжка, например, LongJump максимум 259.9.
Код огромен и мне трудно понять, где и как убрать это ограничение. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как подправить или может есть уже готовое решение плагина.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу