Texture cannot be fitted

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Реакции
Ошибка
Texture can't be fixed
Error log
Textures of vehicle cannot be fitted
Редактор карт
J.A.C.K.
Hello,

I am trying to fit the textures of this vehicle, I have the needed textures of it, but it doesn't fit as it should. Can you help me or give me advice how can I fit the textures to this. It has a lot of brushes, I tried selecting the part where the texture must fit, but after applying it, it looks like this in the picture.. Help please

В этой теме было размещено решение! Перейти к решению.

Вложения

Реакции
Помог
5 раз(а)
I strongly recommend to upload a test room with this car and texture.
The Fit button in texture menu works fine with simple objects or multiple polygons on one plane. Even the cylinders cannot be "fitted" correctly. You can try to make a parallelepiped (cube), apply the texture "approximately" to all the sides and then using the uv and scale lock apply multiple vertex transormations and/or cuts.

Реакции
I tried with your recommendations, but still I couldn't succeed. I am uploading the .jmf and its textures, and I would be extremely thankful if you could manage to fix it. If it is possible to make some screenshots or small video of the process would be extremely kind of you. Thanks in advance and thanks for your time! Respect!
15 Июн 2021
Cannot send the .jmf here, unfortunately..
15 Июн 2021

Реакции
Помог
5 раз(а)
There are some problems in your car brushwork. It has to be redone. I will try to create an approximate version, maybe with a lower level of details, but with the right textures uv

Реакции
Помог
5 раз(а)
menkisa00, hi, as i said I had to rebuild the car because the structure was corrupted. Was it a converted 3d model? If yes, please, consider, that it's almost impossible to import it as a brush/worldmap object correctly due to different logic. BSP and JMF files are in the archive

Вложения

• 199.8 KB Просмотры: 2
Реакции
DartSerafim,

Firstly I want to say big thanks and respect for your work! Just awesome!
Secondly, yes.. It was converted 3d model, that explains now why the structure was corrupted and impossible to have its textures fitted. But you did really great work rebuilding it! Big Respect and thank you so much!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу