Regamedll bots parachute

Реакции
Hello people !
I want to ask if someone can write a plugin that makes regamedll bots use a parachute. Many options from yapb are missing here, but in moment on one server I use regamedll bots, I wonder how to get such a plugin ?

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
Maybe someone knows how to write this, but still you should use YaPB bots, since these bots still have a parachute function. Bots in ReGameDLL are much worse than them.

Реакции
They have a lot of flaws and lack features, but they play on all maps and right now on one of my servers I'm using them and I wanted to use them on another one where I have a parachute and so far it's not working. Otherwise, there is no option to die automatically when there are no real players alive, to collect custom things from the ground, etc.

Also, I'm noticing that yapbs are putting more lag on my server
It seems to me that it wouldn't be too difficult to write a plugin to make them hold +use when they're in the air, but I can't write it myself

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
Then you are in the wrong section. If you are interested in the fact that you need to implement a function for bots - try to clarify this in this section (https://dev-cs.ru/forums/90/)
4 Апр 2023
Maybe your hosting is not good. I use these bots on the server and everything is fine with me. are you sure that yapb bots can influence this?

Реакции
There is no good host in our country, but when I stop yapb, the lag is lightened.
Anyway, I've looked for help in various places and will wait to see who can write what I need, thanks.

Реакции
I found something I didn't expect. It turned out that regamedll bots can't open doors that have buttons.
Looks like I'll have to go back to yapb

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу