Thank You !!

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Since, I had joined Dev-cs, not even being Dev, I'm treated here like a good friend, when I joined here, I was alot confused as forums were in russian, second I was not developer, I had no idea how to approach things, but I was never kept at behind ,I was always motivated and helped, I remember, Minni was the first here, who supported me via BlockIpInNick script from his archive, but still it was beginning, I was still struggling and the difficult part for me was to get verified user to get some previlages like extra time for edit, 10 mins was very less time to edit things, wopox1337 supported me, he reacted to the stuff, he liked of mine and finally I was verified user too by time.
Then never to forget w0w you know, for the first time like someone who appreciated my idea and gave credits, I really felt glad, to see my nick in gratitudes [Plugin Commands Logs] as being non-dev, I felt so proud to be appreciated, not only this but when forums stopped supporting 1.8.2, converting to 1.90 was a big question mark to me but w0w at that time, also answered my all questions and showed me the path, how to convert from 1.8.2 to 1.90.
Well that didn't end here, once I got gratitude, I felt good to contribute more as much I can and that was the time neygomon also appreciated my translation but it not only let me felt good but advanced his plugin too [AFK Control].
Till that time I also became quite familiar with forums and other stuff but still you know in a modernized world, you are always stucked, somewhere, then at those moments, I still got helping hands and really friendly of them, BlackSignature, Mistrick & again to mention of w0w, not to be missed.
Recently Tranquillity also considered my suggestion, earlier he provided me detailed report, when I asked him why I was warned and will this warning be removed? It was his greatful & calming nature that he understood the facts and instead of ignoring he informed.

Thank You all of you for being there for "us". I really appreciate the Team Dev, Team ReHLDS & Co-, Efforts !!

In the end, not to forget and Thank my friend DiGiTaL who informed and invited me here.

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
Glad to see on forum such as you. If I had more free time, i would help more often then now, and complete all of my "projects". How do you look at the fact that you need to advance himself further? as example - u can try understand developing on AMXX Scripting or maps/models creating. Project participants are happy to support the efforts. :good2:

d3m37r4

Реакции
Помог
10 раз(а)
DrStrange, Such confessions are not found every day :) The fact that a person who does not have knowledge in certain fields has a desire to improve and achieves certain successes certainly deserves respect.

Ayk

Реакции
Помог
19 раз(а)
It looks like you want to leave and it's your 'last words'. :derisive:

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Glad to see on forum such as you. If I had more free time, i would help more often then now, and complete all of my "projects". How do you look at the fact that you need to advance himself further? as example - u can try understand developing on AMXX Scripting or maps/models creating. Project participants are happy to support the efforts. :good2:
I find it difficult as my field is totally opposite of it and don't carry out much time, I'm soon going to be doctor, just last few months, In-Shaa-Allah. But still I try as much as I can understand and I had learn't alot then before.

DrStrange, Such confessions are not found every day :) The fact that a person who does not have knowledge in certain fields has a desire to improve and achieves certain successes certainly deserves respect.
Yes, there is clear desire & I hope, I will improve with time, I try to understand things but as said since my field and time that becomes little issue for me but i do, look around things when I'm free & Thanks for paying respect.

It looks like you want to leave and it's your 'last words'. :derisive:
Nah but I'm here by the way, Thank you too for helping me last night with Special Knife Round Plugin.

Последнее редактирование:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу