Non-Steam CS with Features Of Beta Update Of Steam CS1.6?

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Do anyone know the source/Link to Non-Steam CS, which have newer features that are actually recently added in beta cs1.6.

HP in Scorecard
Money in Scorecard
Defusal Kit in Scorecard
Etc ..

Thanks !!

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
DrStrange, but it doesn't work personally for me in the beta version (in the stable one it works). To enable the beta you also need to write -beta.

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
DrStrange, but it doesn't work personally for me in the beta version (in the stable one it works). To enable the beta you also need to write -beta.
Oh !! I will take care of it, to manually enable it !!
Actually, I'm Steamer myself but I was looking for a version for Community members and I think, beginners will find it difficult to put start up codes !!

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
Oh !! I will take care of it, to manually enable it !!
Actually, I'm Steamer myself but I was looking for a version for Community members and I think, beginners will find it difficult to put start up codes !!
Just don't use beta version if you don't want. There may be bugs in the beta. If you want to use beta version in Steam you need to enable it manually, too.

Реакции
w0w do you know if its possible to get information if client is using GSClient cs ?(i asked in another thread but im sure i wont get answer there)
I see giving some awards for that is good idea

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
w0w do you know if its possible to get information if client is using GSClient cs ?(i asked in another thread but im sure i wont get answer there)
I see giving some awards for that is good idea
Yes, there are plugins for members of Dev-MS. For example, one of these plugins gives a specified flag (access) to players who use GSClient. I think you can get these plugins only from Dev-MS members or the developers of these ones.

Реакции
Yes, there are plugins for members of Dev-MS. For example, one of these plugins gives a specified flag (access) to players who use GSClient. I think you can get these plugins only from Dev-MS members or the developers of these ones.
https://dev-cs.ru/threads/3315/ how it seems they use UID (something different from the SteamID, and when going translate page to english, im sure its not 100% correct translate but i think thats the main difference)...about that plugin, would be cool if anyone from their team can reply: why is that plugin not public? it cant harm anyone if everyone see/uses it...and in the same time, it will be a good promotion if people use it on the server

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу