Sprite Problem

Реакции
Обратите внимание, если вы хотите заключить сделку с этим пользователем, он заблокирован
I want to tell you what you need. is it a good sprite? Plugin is mode 2x2 reapi author s1lent

Download all Attachments

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Реакции
Помог
24 раз(а)
It will be better if you check it by yourself and you won't be waiting for answer.
27 Фев 2019
You have to change the type of orientation and using oriented instead of vp_parallel.

Реакции
Обратите внимание, если вы хотите заключить сделку с этим пользователем, он заблокирован
It will be better if you check it by yourself and you won't be waiting for answer.
27 Фев 2019
You have to change the type of orientation and using oriented instead of vp_parallel.
This sprite its from DimaS i dont know to creat sprite i ask to help me but he dont know why not show good server

Реакции
Помог
4 раз(а)
fix sprite

thank Fantom

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Wrong forum.
Talking about sprite...I been using this sprite for over an year and just now players started dropping connection with error
Mod_LoadBrushModel: sprites/mode/wall.spr has wrong version number (1836345404 should be 30)

Client world model is NULL
Client world model is NULL

Can someone check and tell me if there's anything wrong with it please?
Thanks in advance!

Вложения

• 935 байт Просмотры: 3
Реакции
Помог
24 раз(а)
Kobra, you have to change sprite's name to a different name that players will download a new sprite.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу