Can't Install ReHLDS On Windows

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Ошибка
[REUNION]: Failed to locate retrieve rehlds api interface from engine module, return code is 1

[REUNION]: Failed to locate REHLDS API

[ReAimDetector] Version: 0.2.2 Windows 'Counter-Strike 1.6'

[ReAimDetector]: ReHLDS error load RehldsApi, return code is 1.

[ReAimDetector]: ReHLDS error load RehldsApi, return code is 1.

[ReAuthCheck] Version: 0.1.6 Windows 'Counter-Strike 1.6'

[ReAuthCheck]: Failed to locate retrieve rehlds api interface from engine module, return code is 1.

[ReAuthCheck]: Failed to locate retrieve rehlds api interface from engine module, return code is 1.

[REVOICE]: Failed to locate retrieve rehlds api interface from engine module, return code is 1

[REVOICE]: Failed to locate REHLDS API
ОС
Windows
Amx Mod X
Билд
ReGamedll
Версия Metamod
Metamod-r
Список метамодулей
win32 addons/SafeNameAndChat/SafeNameAndChat.dll
win32 addons/reunion/reunion_mm.dll
win32 addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm.dll
win32 addons/reauthcheck/reauthcheck_mm.dll
win32 addons/rechecker/rechecker_mm.dll
win32 addons/revoice/revoice_mm.dll
win32 addons/whblocker/whblocker_mm.dll
win32 addons/resemiclip/resemiclip_mm.dll
Список плагинов
can't use all these commands .. Server Not Starting (Haven't Added Extra Plugins)
ReHLDS Windows- I've replaced all files in bin (win32) but still servers fails to start.

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
You incorrectly filled all the fields. You should follow the instructions when you create a topic.

rules.png

Реакции
Помог
39 раз(а)
DrStrange, disable all modules and start only rehlds without regame. if everything is successful - add regamedll. and then step by step, type in functionality until you find the problem

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
DrStrange, disable all modules and start only rehlds without regame. if everything is successful - add regamedll. and then step by step, type in functionality until you find the problem
Took my full time, started step by step, visited dedicated-server.ru there it said download 6xxx + beta, So installed Beta 6153 from Dev Forums and installed it. (But Results Were Same)

as soon as I put swds.dll (ReHLDS) into ftp, server fails to load and when I put swds.dll (HLDS) into ftp, it starts working.

Later on, I Replaced all files of ReHLDS that also didn't help. And as said by Алексеич I changed the signs to from \ to /. As Guided By w0w and you, I also disabled all meta too. I took my full time and did everything step by step but kind of failed and server don't load. No Logs I just check get this thing in the Panel.

* Failed querying the server.
And at other place I get this error:

CPU the server is running on:

NA

Nice value of the server:

Startup parameters:

-console -game cstrike -pidfile ogp_game_startup.pid +map de_dust2 +ip 159.69.198.165 +port 27060 +maxplayers 12 -condebug
Failed to start the remote server. Error code: -1

With HLDS, Server Works Perfect !!! No Errors

P.S: I'm actually setting up my friends server, where as for Linux I have clear ideas, how to switch to ReHLDS.
10 Дек 2018
I'm ready to provide Panel too (In PM), if someone have any idea about problem and they can figure out the problem !!!

Последнее редактирование:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу