PUBG Mod Error Help

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Реакции
Ошибка
PUBG Mod: ERROR NO WEAPONS POINTS 32132
ОС
Windows
Amx Mod X
latest
Билд
latest
ReGamedll
latest
Версия Metamod
latest
Список метамодулей
win32 addons/snac/SafeNameAndChat.dll
win32 addons/reunion/reunion_mm.dll
win32 addons/reauthcheck/reauthcheck_mm.dll
win32 addons/revoice/revoice_mm.dll
win32 addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm.dll
win32 addons/recheker/rechecker_mm.dll
win32 addons/resemiclip/resemiclip_mm.dll
win32 addons/whblocker/whblocker_mm.dll
Список плагинов
PUBG Mod
Автор плагина
EFFX
Версия плагина
Исходный код
https://dev-cs.ru/resources/1024/
Hello,

My issue is that I want to add more big maps into my mapcycle, but in order to do that, I need to make waypoints for new maps [like this one for example: link]. I saw that there are three .ini files, one is for the plane, the second one is for entities though I'm not sure if player spawnpoints are included in it, and the third one which is "chest_points" I have no clue what that is. I've also read on the plugin notes that if I want to add a new map, it auto-generates waypoints (I may be wrong on that, but that's what I understood) by creating a new folder in the config folder and then loading up the map, I assume. I'm having trouble with that, because when I do that it gives me an error saying: NO WEAPON POINTS! I'm attaching 2 images for that.

Another issue that I've found is that the danger zone is shrinking way too fast and to me at least it kind of kills the fortnite feeling where you have to camp and hide. It may not be an issue, but at least I didn't find any cvar that corresponds to it. Like I just want to make the danger zone shrink a bit slower, because it is set to shrink for about 40 seconds and then when it's not shrinking the time period is very short, only about 10 seconds until it starts shrinking again, which leads to very fast gameplay and players have to rush.

Other than that, the plugin and its subplugins are excellent and completely working and I'm more than happy to use them.

Thank you in advance! ))

Download all Attachments

Ayk

Реакции
Помог
19 раз(а)
esketittt,
Заполняя каждое поле, внимательно читайте подсказки под ними. Игнорирование данных действий может повлечь закрытие Вашей темы и тогда Вам придется снова создавать тему согласно требованиям, которые Вы проигнорировали.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу