HEV Suit Sounds

Реакции
So, is there any plugin to add the Half-Life HEV Suits sounds in CS1.6? So.. for example:

You fall from a rock: spk "fvox/(p160) boop, boop, boop, (p100) minor_fracture"
You gonna die: "fvox/(p120) beep, beep, beep, (p100) health_critical"

-- but aproximatley all the sounds to be used (in every case, from biohazard-liquid.. to ..weapon-pickup)

The sounds download (anyway they are in every CS1.6 client)
Plugin example (but this give me a HEV Suit, I don't want it.. and it don't have all the sounds only some case scenario (like death imminent isn't there..)

Thanks! :)

Реакции
Помог
59 раз(а)
ArminC, Hello! You have a great idea! I can help you by writing a plugin. Specify the events for which to play sounds.

• Нравится
Реакции: Murz
Реакции
Hmm.. thanks for your interest into this :) "Specify the number of events for which to play sounds." But sadly I don't actually know to code :(

PS: I'am a Half-Life *lover* and I miss so much this feature.. I think is the best feature that's cut from CS :(
28 Янв 2018
UPDATE: http://combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Hazardous_Environment_Suit/Quotes
(All? quotes from the HEV Suit.. in order to know in wich scenario to use)

UPDATE2:
28 Янв 2018
UPDATE3: http://www.filedropper.com/fvox -- here are all the sounds (fvox) from CS1.6 (A bit different from that above, hl1??)

Реакции
Помог
12 раз(а)
its called HEV Suit [Mark V] when in-game its says Mark IV on logon xd
but this give me a HEV Suit, I don't want it
cutted hev voice from hev_suite.sma (flatline + damage + ammo) vv
I think is the best feature that's cut from CS :(
because there is kevlar and no hev suit in cs LUL
and it don't have all the sounds only some case scenario
even original half-life does not using all the sounds
I'am a Half-Life *lover* and I miss so much this feature
*blop* power level is one hundred percent

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции
1. Yeah that's because Mark V is from HalfLife 2 and the author added something from HL2 into this and named the plugin from Mark IV to V

2. Yeah, it's a begining (there are a whole sounds situations that can be added, for ex. Imminent death is missing or pickupgun but there are a lot more)

3. Yeah I know about Kevlar.. I didn't want to re-edit, I tought that's going to be missunderstand (what I said).. like that was a good touch to the game (that hev auto diagnostic sistem) feature wich in cs is cut/unused. You could add plugins to enable it but still in the original game is cut. Hope you get :)

4. Yes it don't use.. some ideeas were abandonate.. Why don't use us all of them if it's situable in cs1.6/zm ? :)

5. *beep Adrenaline administered, Morphine administered, Emergency. User death imminent. Bzzzzz
/respawn
*Beep Welcom to mark Iv , have a safe day

PS: Someone should do a plugin from 0 trough reapi and make every scenario sound :)

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу