Scam Emka

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Настоящее имя
unknown
About a month ago I posted on this forum here about purchasing a mirror server creation service and the user Emka(meanwhile he disabled his account) sent me a private message asking about it :Screenshot . He took the order and I paid him 5000rub through yoomoney (yandex money) - I gave him the entire yoomoney account(with personal details edited) with 5000rub charged because I wasn't able to make account<>account transfers without proving my identity(passport details etc) since I'm a foreigner.
I took the risk since it was so hard for me to find a person willing to do this ,therefore this topic has an informational subject.
The guy was very active and always responsive in the first days , we chatted on steam the entire period but after a while he went inactive all of a sudden ,couldnt reach him anywhere for 3 weeks now. Unfortunately time has passed and steam chats are not available anymore but you can see his last activity on steam too : Steam Community :: kuka

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Unfortunately steam chats are not available anymore I think since over 3 weeks passed,about payment,I gave him access to whole account of yandex after I edited my details,will write him on telegram today and if he doesn't answer I will make a password recovery request on yandex
EDIT: Found whole steam conversation on steam mobile app,will share screens later today

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу