Visual Damage Information

Visual Damage Information 1.0

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
Fatih EjderYa добавил(а) новый ресурс:

Visual Damage Information - The amount of damage dealt is displayed at the head end of the player who took the damage.

The amount of damage dealt is displayed at the head end of the player who took the damage.
This image appears large only to the attacker.
Depending on the amount of damage done, the image becomes red.
The damage information provided is not actual damage. It is the percentage damage information. For example, if we assume that a player was born with 1000 health and the opponent inflicted 100 life damage on this player. The damage value that will appear on the player's head end will be 10...
Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

Реакции
Помог
24 раз(а)
Код:
public fwdAddToFullPack_Post( es, e, ent, host, host_flags, player, p_set )
    if ( !is_nullent(ent) && get_entvar(ent,var_owner) == host )
        set_es( es , ES_Scale , 0.1)
Do you really need do this here?

Код:
        set_task(1.0,"DecreaseSpeed",ent)
А, ой.

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
Fatih EjderYa,
Not a bad option for sprite damage.
However, it would be even better if the sprite had player distance (more / less).
For at this stage, almost no numbers are visible from a great distance.

Best wishes only ...

Реакции
Fatih EjderYa,
Not a bad option for sprite damage.
However, it would be even better if the sprite had player distance (more / less).
For at this stage, almost no numbers are visible from a great distance.

Best wishes only ...
If we think realistically;
- When you shoot from a distance, you cannot fully understand how much damage you have done.. That's why " Depending on the amount of damage done, the image becomes red. " feature has been added and Images are not magnified.

Реакции
Помог
24 раз(а)
Другими словами: поленился.

Реакции
Помог
2 раз(а)
working very well.
can flag support be added in new versions? ;)

Реакции
4.21. Основными языками общения на форуме являются Русский и Английский. Использование других языков допускается в личных сообщениях между участниками форума.
Dostum eline sağlık, çok güzel bir plugin hazırlamışsın. Bu plugini Rehlds kullanılan Half-Life'a portlama şansımız var mı peki? Plugini kurdum çalışıyor gösteriyor fakat sprite gözükmüyor.

Реакции
Dostum eline sağlık, çok güzel bir plugin hazırlamışsın. Bu plugini Rehlds kullanılan Half-Life'a portlama şansımız var mı peki? Plugini kurdum çalışıyor gösteriyor fakat sprite gözükmüyor.
I am new to the forum so I missed this language rule. I cannot edit my message.
Fatih, can we port this plugin for half-life?​

Реакции
Я хотел бы заблокировать показ урона другим игрокам. Чтобы эту анимацию урона мог видеть только атакующий. Кто-нибудь может помочь?

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу