Cannot install GM-X

Реакции
Hello everyone
I cannot manage to install gm-x web (this resource: https://dev-cs.ru/resources/980/)
I got this error:
Error #/var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/vendor/kylekatarnls/update-helper/src/UpdateHelper/ComposerPlugin.php:11 - Class UpdateHelper\ComposerPlugin contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Composer\Plugin\PluginInterface::deactivate, Composer\Plugin\PluginInterface::uninstall)

Here you can see the phpinfo of the server:
https://betterplay.info/adminer/info.php

Реакции
For php5.6 I got exactly the same error.
And for php7.1 I got this error:
Error #/var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/install/functions.php:104 - Uncaught Error: Class 'PDO' not found in /var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/install/functions.php:104
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/install/index.php(50): checkDbConnection(Array)
#1 {main}
thrown
Even though I've already installed php7.1-pdo-mysql

Реакции
Помог
61 раз(а)
For php5.6 I got exactly the same error.
And for php7.1 I got this error:
Error #/var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/install/functions.php:104 - Uncaught Error: Class 'PDO' not found in /var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/install/functions.php:104
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/betterplay.info/gmx/install/index.php(50): checkDbConnection(Array)
#1 {main}
thrown
Even though I've already installed php7.1-pdo-mysql
It's another error. It needs PDO module to be installed

Реакции
Ok now I installed the pdo module but I got exactly the same error as in the first post.
So no matter php7.3, php7.1 or php5.6 same problem.

Реакции
Помог
61 раз(а)
Buzdrev, I found an issue. It seems that last compiser updates breaks compatibility. I will try to downgrade version later.

Реакции
Помог
61 раз(а)
Buzdrev, I checked it. It was hard to find an issue but one of the dependency require another dependency which update his requirements to the dev version of composer. It's so strange and I don't understand why developers of the library update this library to work with dev version of composer which is unstable right now. Unfortunately I was trying to resolve this issue by forcing version and it seems that my local composer was broken too. It can't resolve dependencies in correct way. And my opinion is that supporting php 5.6 is not longer possible in future because a lot of packages remove it support.

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу