CSGOMod

CSGOMod 2.5.1

Нет прав для скачивания
Реакции
Помог
3 раз(а)
Hi, I've trying to do Operation 4 (deal 5000 dmg to enemies) but it seems it does not work. Other operations are working well.

When I check status of total dmg done, it says I have to do 5000 dmg all the time. Basically, nothing chaging while other 3 operations work.

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
(native "SQL_FreeHandle") - debug not enabled!
Что я могу изменить?

Реакции
Сделано классно, но есть один вопрос: зачем???? Сейчас в 1.6 обычно-то и идут ради ностальгии / отвлечься от более новых частей игры. Хотя, если рассматривать сей аддон как эрзатц-csgo, то.................

Реакции
Помог
1 раз(а)
@Glaster,У меня стоял данный мод года 1.5 на сервере. людям нравилось правда основной контингент 12+

Реакции
Предупреждения
Помог
1 раз(а)
Glaster, для тех, у кого "не тянет" cs:go, либо хотят это в 1.6. Ну есть и ещё другие варианты, но эти точные.

Реакции
Помог
3 раз(а)
I've inserted this into server, tested a bit ... Usually, people are lazy to wait 1-2 mins to download all files. But, on side that, I've noticed people arguing about changed way of shooting. They say it's similar to CSGO and they unlike it so they leave.
Day by day, people leaving because they dislike it and they say it would be much better if that could be turned off.

Is there a way to add cvar to set recoil and spread to be like in CS 1.6 ? I, personally think the same. Recoil and spread is what keeps 1.6 running. It's core of this game.

Реакции
I put a third plug for gray smoke, but my smoke is always white. I put the correct sprite file and the correct file is written in the plugin, but still something makes my smoke white. Does anyone happen to guess what it might be?

Реакции
Very naughty, I can't edit what I've already written, but I found the problem. When I put the gray sprite it stays white, and When I put the transparent it turns gray.

Реакции
Помог
3 раз(а)
Hello !
I am trying to change smoke life time (csgo_smoke.sma), but I dont understand why it does not want to increase.
I am changing variable
#define SMOKE_LIFE_TIME

But it is always 11 seconds.

Could anyone share me info how to change it to minimum 18 sec?

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.
Сверху Снизу